Monday 26 November 2012

learning discovery

learning discovery


A quick observation while being in the continent of asia.well I have been here for for a good while and sometimes get curious about different things regarding culture. Since I am just came to study however I have learned that one thing regarding the Christian religion in Taiwan. This came across because I have different classmates from places such as south pacific islands and Caribbean islands. From this classmate I found out that there is a difference when it comes to their religions. As I know those Christians that are non Catholics in Belize don't do certain things that this church people from this two places that I have mentioned. The first difference I noticed is that they go to clubs and also listen to music unrelated to their religion. Besides, they can also attend any party that has some alcohol since they have different friends that might not be from any church so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment